The Project MIRRORS
The project "MIRRORS - Monitoring Ideas Regarding Research Organizations and Reasons in Science" is financied by the European Commission according to the 7th Frame Program.
The Work programme topics addressed is: SiS-2007-18.104.22.168 - Revisiting the challenges of the interaction between science and politics in the European knowledge-based society. It is a "Coordination and Support Actions", with a Grant Agreement Number 217796.
Please read the "brochure" (in pdf) with a syntetic presentation of the project (in Italian).
• The full final report transmitted to the European Commission is on line [download].
• In a volume issued by the publisher Ontos Verlag an abridged version of the final report. See the the site of the publisher.
• In a compact pdf file all the Documents and Materials that reassume the two-years of Activities of the MIRRORS project [download]
• The project MIRRORS has been presented at Torino, during the Fiera internazionale del libro, thursday 14 of may, h. 16,00 (stand k64). Partecipants: Francesco Coniglione (Università di Catania), Sèbastien Charles (Università di Sheerbrooke), Alberto Baldissera (Università di Torino), Salvatore Vasta (Università di Catania).
• A special issue of the International Review Axiomathes (published in English by Springer and edited by Roberto Poli) devoted to MIRRORS research results, with e the most significative papers produced during the two years of research.
• The First Year's Report and the reviews are on line [click here]
• It was issued the volume containing the proceedings of the first of our workshop (see the contents and an analysis made by Andrea L'Episcopo [click here]), that took place in May the 30th last year. English versions of most of the papers read during the workshop are available on this website [click here].